Boobies Boobies

50 animators never worked on something so perfect... SO RIGHT!

And is that Lucky Bajiljapops I hear? Damn, it's great to hear him again. RIP, Lucky!

Science Fare Science Fare

Exactly the kind of content Newgrounds needs. Welcome aboard, Carlooooooooyeaaaaah!!

Mikecarloooyeah responds:

AWWWW SHIET! Thanks man, I just wish I knew how to get a not shitty quality version up there.

Darkest Knight: Batman Darkest Knight: Batman

DC are crazy if they don't immediately revamp Batman to match this cartoon. The New 69! Seriously, this is the most important Batman piece since The Dark Knight Returns. Our children will be talking about this is future times.

XOB XOB

A great idea, thoughtfully executed. On par with Box Boy for sure. Fantastic stuff!

Seedling Seedling

I felt like I was reliving my childhood, playing A Link to the Past one more time. Masterfully done. The music was incredible as well, I may just buy that soundtrack. Take note, people... this is how you do it!

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

I was sitting here, playing this while my wife watched. Right when I started to wonder, "What the hell is the point of this?" I started making the little orange dude dance. My wife laughed so hard she cried. You sir get 5 fucking stars. Thank you... Thank you.

krangGAMES responds:

Oh my god, reading this has made me so goddamned happy. I kinda feel like a douchey hipster releasing a game this artsy, but I'm very glad I did! A lot of people hate it, but a lot of people love it too for so many different reasons.

Hearing that this made your wife laugh until she cried has made my fucking day. Week. Month! ...eh, maybe week. I'm extremely happy that this game gave you a happy memory.