View Profile DarqV

7 Movie Reviews

Fantastic style and sound design. S-Rank short right here!

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

Why thank you! : D

50 animators never worked on something so perfect... SO RIGHT!

And is that Lucky Bajiljapops I hear? Damn, it's great to hear him again. RIP, Lucky!

Exactly the kind of content Newgrounds needs. Welcome aboard, Carlooooooooyeaaaaah!!

Mikecarloooyeah responds:

AWWWW SHIET! Thanks man, I just wish I knew how to get a not shitty quality version up there.

5 Game Reviews

A great idea, thoughtfully executed. On par with Box Boy for sure. Fantastic stuff!

I felt like I was reliving my childhood, playing A Link to the Past one more time. Masterfully done. The music was incredible as well, I may just buy that soundtrack. Take note, people... this is how you do it!

I was sitting here, playing this while my wife watched. Right when I started to wonder, "What the hell is the point of this?" I started making the little orange dude dance. My wife laughed so hard she cried. You sir get 5 fucking stars. Thank you... Thank you.

krangGAMES responds:

Oh my god, reading this has made me so goddamned happy. I kinda feel like a douchey hipster releasing a game this artsy, but I'm very glad I did! A lot of people hate it, but a lot of people love it too for so many different reasons.

Hearing that this made your wife laugh until she cried has made my fucking day. Week. Month! ...eh, maybe week. I'm extremely happy that this game gave you a happy memory.

Male